Mr Black wrote:
Fuck Brock, glad he's gone.
I should have taken out a fucking loan on that 'Reem fight. I was the only one in the bar that night who saw it coming, apparently.
Bay the way ladies, if you want easy money, gamble on the UFC. Easiest shit ever on main cards, you'll really have to be off to pick any worse than 3/5, and I doubt I've missed more than 1 per card in all of 2012. My formula:
- Bet on the bigger, blacker guy
- Never bet on a Chinese-ish guy, even with the guys they say are good, because once they get on a main card, odds are low they'll win
- When in doubt, bet on a former WEC/Strikeforce/PRIDE/IFL fighter. A few busts, but only a few. "Career" UFC talent falls to them frequently (VERY high percent), despite their promotional claims.
- On the lighter classes, don't EVER pick a white guy over a Brazilian or otherwise blacker guy
- Don't put money on Hawaiians