I'll just go down the list of gripes that I had and just cringed while watching.
- Sabertooth and Wolverine brothers......what the fuck.
- Silver Fox (Wolvie's Waifu) some how got Hypnosis powers instead of just anti-aging and a healing factor, just so the writers could TWIST the story.
- There is really just a lot of fan service with hardly any context and all it really does is drag on the time watching the film. And to top that off, a lot of cliche's, looooooooots.
- Gambit not throwing cards, and instead gently floating them into the air like cherry blossom petals. Oh Gambit, you don't need to throw cards when you look like a giant twat!
- As you guys said, short cameos which are pointless and they tried to get you attached to them, even though they die off after 5 minutes on the screen.
- Deadpool not even BEING "Deadpool" and instead just a very B-Grade movie idea thrown into a Michael Bay story line. Like seriously.....what the fuck, my deadpool has a mouth and wasn't made with a dozen other mutants to create one super powerful one and THEN be called Deadpool. And of course, no mask or even any relativity to what Deadpool has in his appearance (minus the Katana's, but everyone as one of those.).
-I believe that was already established in the film series, and that's a very small gripe that would actually help Sabertooth's mess of a backstory and connect Wolvie and Saber in a more meaningful way.
-People actually cared about that character?
-I've seen worse in this department
-....huh? I'm pretty sure he threw some cards a lot.
-Actually, very few of the cameos actually died.
-Ryan did a great job as Deadpool for his short amount of time, problem was that the writer decided making him a silent killing machine with a different actor later on was a good idea. It wasn't.